PRODUCT GUARANTEE & RETURN POLICY
Product Guarantee and Rescission
Blen offers a 100% thirty (30) day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping charges) to all Direct or Preferred Customers, retail customers, and Consultants. Products shipped directly to a Direct or Preferred Customer by the Company must be returned to the Company and the refund will be issued to the Direct or Preferred Customer by the Company. Products delivered to a retail customer by a Consultant must be returned to the selling Consultant, and it shall be the responsibility of the Consultant to issue the refund to his or her retail customer. Every Consultant is bound to honor the retail customer guarantee. If, for any reason, a retail customer is dissatisfied with any Blen product, the retail customer may return the unused portion of the product to the Consultant from whom it was purchased, within thirty (30) days, for a replacement, exchange or a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping costs). This product satisfaction guarantee does not apply to products damaged by abuse or misuse, and shipping costs are not refundable.
Procedures for All Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund or exchange:
- All items must be returned by the Consultant or customer who purchased it directly from Blen.
- All items to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by calling the Consultant Services Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
- The return is accompanied by:
o The original packing slip with the completed (and signed Consumer Return information, if applicable);
o The unused portion of the item(s) in its/their original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the items(s) being returned, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Blen shipping pre-paid. Blen does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned items shall be on the Consultant. If the returned items are not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Consultant to trace the shipment.
- If a Consultant is returning merchandise to Blen that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by Blen within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Consultant, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Consultant gave to the customer at the time of the sale.
No refund or replacement of any items will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.